Descripción de la Plaza/nBILINGUAL BRIGADE DENTISTS: FOR MARCH BRIGADES (TECPAN GUATEMALA)
• Graduates with Degree of Dentistry and Dental Surgery
• Preferably Experienced
• Certification of current professional association
• 100% Bilingual, English and Spanish
• Preferable Working experience in similar working positions
• Travel Availability and Schedule flexibility
• Vocation and commitment of Service as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
• Have all personal documentation in order and updated.
Applicants must send via e-mail their resumé with a recent photograph, indicating position that they wish to apply to: **********
Provide quality medical-dental care to patients who attend the Medical and Dental Brigades programs in the different communities; with the objective of providing diagnosis, treatment, and necessary attention to the dental health of patients throughout the program process; at the same time, teach foreign volunteers the patient care process; based on the institutional policies, laws and status of the Ministry of Health and Professional Association.