Provide the customer with the information required while maintaining our high service standards. Respond to minimize any inconveniences experienced by the customer. Look for hotel/flight availability based on customer’s needs.
· Microsoft Office knowledge
· High school diploma
· University degree preferred
· GDS-APOLLO reservation system knowledge
· At least 6 moths of experience needed as customer service representative in travel agencies
· Great presence, responsible, outgoing, open to changes and analytical.
· Many schedules and shifts available
· Base salary of Q4250 + bonuses
· Assistance bonus Q750
· Productivity Bonus Q750
. All benefits required by law (IGSS, IRTRA, INTECAP)
Sueldo: Desde Q 4500 Hasta Q 6000
Edad: Desde 23 Hasta 60 Años