Supplier Relationship Manager - Facilities Management:
Position Summary: Conduent seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. With team members geographically dispersed across the North and Latin America, Europe and Asia, our Global Procurement organization works proactively with our business colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process, and negotiate and contract with the chosen suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk are consistent overarching goals. Global Procurement ensures contracted goods and services can be obtained in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally. Candidates for the role must demonstrate the skills, intellect, and drive to take on broad responsibilities, and must be keenly analytical with experience from respected companies with diversified purchasing needs.
Principle Position Accountabilities:
Work closely with internal Value Chain Partners on projects & objectives utilizing and managing appropriate Commercial Real Estate Services and Mailroom Equipment Supplier(s) to meet Corporate, Work Group & Team Objectives to include:
- Cost reductions through productivity initiatives.
- Lead role in supplier negotiations.
- Improve business processes.
- Protect our company's interests via contract terms and conditions.
- Improve pay-terms to optimize working capital.
- Provide industry benchmarks for 3rd party spend categories.
- Supplier relationship management.
Essential Position Functions:
- Drive productivity, rationalize supply base, and manage vendor spend.
- Develop & implement purchasing strategies that are sustainable and fully support value chain partner objectives.
- Comprehend purchasing benchmarks; understand industry trends, economic impacts, sales and marketing initiatives and apply as appropriate.
- Work with value chain partners to define goals, deliver results, and add value to their business processes to reduce supplier costs and time to market.
- Develop written contracts with Office of General Counsel (OGC) support & guidance.
- BA/BS degree required; MS/MA/MBA preferred. CPM certification is preferred.
- Deep experience in Commercial Real Estate Services and Mailroom Equipment contract analysis, negotiation, financial modeling and RFP, RFI, RFQ creation and evaluation. This requirement might be waived for candidates with relevant expertise in other areas of indirect procurement.
- Experience in compiling and executing contracts.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently; strong consensus building capabilities; able to simultaneously lead multiple projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Successful experience working with a global supplier base and extended value chain partners across North America, Europe, and Asia is preferred.
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking capability, along with the ability to create, cultivate, and implement change.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Strong analytical, accuracy, and problem-resolution skills.
- Superior (English and Spanish) communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation.
- Ability to travel (global.).
Ciudad: ciudad guatemala
Requisitos Pareja estable y solida De buenos principios morales y éticos Trabajadores Ordenados y pulcros Con cartas de recomendación Poseer carta de su líder...
Desde Desarrollos Hoteleros International - Guatemala
Publicado hace un mes
El candidato debe cumplir con fundamento sobre servicio al cliente, buena presentación. Asesoria sobre productos y servicios de telecomunicaciones de empresa...
Desde Relesa - Guatemala
Publicado hace un mes
Contratación Inmediata: Estamos en busca de 4 personas interesadas en aplicar en el área de ventas El perfil solicitado es: De 25 años a 50 años Graduados de...
Desde Señoriales Corporacion De Servicios - quetzaltenango
Publicado hace 25 días