EFTC is looking for a highly motivated individual who believes in the value of education, has a passion for photography and design and is interested in developing a career in marketing and communications management.
You will project manage all of EFTC’s communications, ensuring there is a coordinated flow of information across the international offices. This includes maintaining and updating EFTC’s website, researching and producing the bi-annual newsletter, utilising social media, expanding EFTC´s photo and video library and exploring and developing ways to expand and improve EFTC’s communications.
Experience in the following Required:
- Photography and videography
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Premiere
The key responsibilities for the position, as follows, are non-exhaustive and additional duties
may be required and assigned.
- Ensuring there is a coordinated flow of information and news from the project in Guatemala to the fundraising arms of the Foundation in the UK and USA and vice versa.
- Updating and producing high quality charity literature including internal and external documents, leaflets, information packs and event invitations.
- Utilising social media to promote events and maximise fundraising success in coordination with the UK Events Officer.
- Maintaining and expanding the Foundation´s social media presence and interacting with supporters through these forums.
- Maintaining and developing the EFTC website.
- Researching and producing monthly supporter update and bi-annual newsletter.
- Managing the EFTC blog: contacting contributors, collecting content and publishing entries.
- Carrying out interviews, compiling case studies and testimonials including follow-ups and updates on stories.
- Taking photographs and videos to accompany stories and editing when necessary.
- Assisting with the coordination of document translations to ensure availability in both English and Spanish.
- Producing, maintaining and implementing the Communications Calendar.
- Monitoring, evaluating and optimising effectiveness of communications.
- Maintaining the Foundation mailing list and supporter contact details.
- Liaising with relevant staff members internationally to gather information and finalise content.
- Maintaining and updating the Foundation video and photo libraries.
- Engaging with key supporters, promoting the work of EFTC and representing the Charity in a professional manner at all times.
- Liaising with the website development team when necessary to develop the foundation’s website.
- Producing news content and updating existing areas of the website to ensure up-to-date source of information.
- Maintaining and developing the website SEO.
- Evaluating and improving effectiveness of the EFTC website through Google Analytics.
- Work flexibly to ensure full support and delivery.
- Work with due regard for EFTC core values and objectives and ensure compliance with the Foundation´s Child Protection Policy.
- Recognise opportunities to generate further awareness of EFTC and the project, and develop and deliver them.
- Promote the EFTC mission, vision and core value at all times!
TheEducation for the Children Foundationis an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. All aspectsof employment are based on merit, competency, performance and need. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind on the basis of, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Our goal is to have adiverseteam of employees who are representative of the community we work in and the ethos of our foundation.
For us here at EFTC it is not just about compliance,it’s about who we are and who we want to be.