SUMMARY: The Partnership Portfolio Manager will lead the achievement of results through managing the in-country ChildFunds portfolio of partners. He/she will be responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining strategic partnerships and collaborations with multiple stakeholders including: technical partners, resource partners, policy change partners, beneficiary partners and others in order to scale ChildFunds impact aligned with the core intent, strategic direction and the Country Office CSP. He/she will be involved with the partners team members to develop specific Program/Project portfolio management, risk management, and overall asset allocation from ChildFund.
- Masters degree or equivalent in relevant area required. Equivalent relevant work experience may be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- At least 10 years experience in managing partnerships to support community development programs or similar.
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and decision making skills.
- Excellent demonstrated analytical skills in the field of external and public relations, understanding of different stakeholders.
- Excellent demonstrated experience in managing the program cycle: planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to articulate image that reflect ChildFunds efforts as a champion of Deprived, Excluded and Vulnerable children.
- Demonstrated excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent and proven experience in strategic planning and ability to effectively articulate strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- Proactive, initiative taker who builds partnerships and relationships within and outside of ChildFund.
- Proven skill in communicating with impact, respect, accountability, courage, excellence.
- Ability for effective negotiation, building partnership, facilitating change, collaboration.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, political acumen, risk management.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English required.
- Significant Travel to ChildFunds geographic areas required.
ChildFund International is an independent development organization that works for the rights and well-being of children worldwide, assisting more than 19 million children and family members in 29 nations. We have provided nearly $3 billion in services to children since our founding in 1938, with most of the funding coming from individual contributors through monthly child sponsorships. ChildFund works with 326 local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.
Actividades a realizar:
Partnership strategy and portfolio management
Lead the development of the partnership Strategy for the NO in line with ChildFund core intent, strategic direction and global partnership strategy.
Grant Acquisition and Management
Lead the integration and participation of partners in proposal development and execution.
Support the development of project and funding proposals.
Represent ChildFund in networks and forums for policy dialogs on relevant topics.
Establish and maintain productive relationships with government offices, nongovernment organizations, donors and other external stakeholders.
Other duties as assigned.
Join a team of dedicated colleagues working to help change the future for over 19 million children across the world. Our vision is to win our employees? hearts and minds and make ChildFund the nonprofit employer of choice. We do this by designing an employee experience that creates and nurtures a culture where our employees are passionate about serving and protecting children, drives and inspires employees to deliver superior results and allows each employee to freely and fully apply their hands, minds, hearts and spirits in all they do at ChildFund.
Español Bilingüe / Nativo, Inglés Avanzado
- Disponibilidad para viajar
Funciones Acompañar y asesorar técnicamente los procesos en materia de comunicación de la institución, programas, proyectos, procesos de difusión y promoción...
Desde Misioneras Del Sagrado Corazón - Guatemala
Publicado hace 8 días
Se necesita contratar Residente de Obra, Ingeniero Civil para llevar a cabo las obras de construcción Se requiere experiencia de 3 años mínimo como residente de...
Desde Corporacion Consba S.A. - Guatemala
Publicado hace 14 días