Relocation Assistance Offered Within Region
76642 : Guatemala, Guatemala, Guatemala
Objective of the position:
* Implement manufacturing systems projects and manage the systems already implemented, from a perspective of the entire production plant, with a focus on people, processes and systems.
* Train and manage the change in the plant to organize and promote the proper functioning and use of the systems as well as identify and communicate good practices.
* Contribute to the change of profiles to develop a system support and maintenance protocol by the plant staff.
* Promote and promote the automation and digitalization strategy in the plant.
Functions and responsibilities:
* Lead the implementation and management of projects related to manufacturing systems. Considering the implementation of people, processes and systems. Participate in the analysis and supervision of the programming of PLCs, HMI and control server.
* Management of the plant instrumentation team and of control system integrating companies, as well as the follow:up of their purchase orders and supply of equipment and materials.
* Develop the skills required by the staff and technical staff for the systems of the plant, through proactive leadership and constant coaching.
* Provide technical expertise to the plant to update system configurations.
* Application of updates and global developments to the productive hardware and software of the plant.
* Provide training in analysis and problem solving to the plant.
* Provide guidance and training to plant operations to encourage the use of the systems.
* Apply standards that guarantee the global consistency of manufacturing systems.
* Work together with IT, Maintenance Engineers or Project Engineers to define new processes to define new processes and system capabilities that improve the efficiency of the operation.
* Establish and maintain close communication with the regional IT SSO for new implementations or to comply with global guidelines.
* Establish and maintain open communication with the Managers and Manufacturing Director, the engineering team and the plant operations team.
* Actively participate and support the worldwide network of systems engineers of all plants.
* Support and support in the implementation of automation projects in Colgate plants.
* Promote the automation and digitization of the plant, through project proposals in conjunction with the plants.
* Bachelor and acute;s Degree in Electronics Engineering.
* Minimum 3 years performing project management functions, implementation of new equipment in the area of industrial processes, knowledge in process automation, data networks, servers, databases or software in general.
* English proeficiency
* Knowledge or application in Wonderware Automation software.
* PLC programming knowledge of the Allen Bradley family (80) *
* Use of operating systems for servers
* Use of software for server virtualization
* Use of Microsoft Office.
* Use of Microsoft SQL databases.
* PLC programming knowledge of the SIEMENS family (10)
* General knowledge of GIT and Cisco standards
* Knowledge of safety standards and GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate:Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e:mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward